Posted: October 5, 2014
The linked article below from the Albuquerque Journal tells of a visit to Albuquerque by Elizabeth Warren to help out Tom Udall. There are so many things wrong with this picture that it scares any thinking person.
- Elizabeth Warren is a Massachusetts Senator. She isn’t a moderate person from a moderate state. Massachusetts is one of the most aristocratic states in the country with a long tradition of sending the most liberal of politicians to make rules they think we should live by. If you want to know who Tom Udall is like you only have to look at Al Franken and Elizabeth Warren who he has had come to New Mexico to rally for him. At least Ted Cruz is a Hispanic? Why not being him along?
- Populism is a popular theme whereby the rich assure the less rich that they too can be rich by taking what someone else has earned, saved, and grown without any help from the government. Elizabeth Warren and Tom Udall telling you they are for the less fortunate is like the cat telling the mice that he has a nice dinner for them.
- Income inequality has become the new catch phrase. We, at this Website, also feel income inequality in our pocketbooks. Some people have lots more money than we do; some have lots less. That hasn’t changed in human history. While what people has in their wallet might be important to some, we are ore interested in what is going on in Tom Udall’s and Elizabeth Warren’s head. Why would you think you can stop income inequality? Is it really morally ethical to steal someone’s money and then give it to someone else who didn’t earn it? We guess that making everyone equal is like changing the climate – if you say it that is all that counts. You don’t have to do anything anymore. All you have to do is think the right things and you become a virtuous person.
- Us against Them. This is also an old political strategy. We are going to give you everything and demand nothing from you. You vote for us and we are going to make those who have more stuff than you miserable. You have nothing because someone else stole it from you; all we are doing is getting it back for you. A philosophy like this is doomed from the start. Congress is not the sharpest crayon in the bank. Those who have anything have already made plans to protect their nest egg. The ones that are going to pay again is the middle class who are too busy trying to survive that they aren’t learning how to prosper.
- We want to work together to build a future for our children. The crowning statement of the collectivist crowd is right here. What about those of us who figure it is our job to raise our families, our job to pay our bills, our job to struggle and fight and achieve our dreams? Are the collectivist dreams of Elizabeth Warren and Tom Udall the only dreams worth having? Do we even want to live in a Utopia? Don’t you learn and grow through error? Is the group justified in taking what individuals have because it is better that way? Didn’t we have an American revolution to protect individual rights?
This is a really nasty little event right here in Albuquerque.
It scares us too death, and, it should scare you too.
Full article here >>>.