Posted: September 22, 2014
- No comments about sending 3,000 military troops in the middle of an EBOLA epidemic in Africa to fight EBOLA.
- No comments about your pushing to get troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan, authorizing the U.S. military to go back and train Syrian rebels to fight Syrian rebels.
- No comments about passing a Budget Control Bill of 2014 that cuts Vet’s benefits.
- No comments about the V.A. in Albuquerque until all hell broke loose and it was found that supervisors were cooking the books to get big bonuses for providing services.
- No comments about leaving the troops in battle for two three four consecutive times without bringing them home for rest.
- No comments about Department of Homeland Security calling Vets “terrorists” and a danger to our security.
- No comments about your votes for all the Defense Appropriations Acts that let these guys remain in war when a “no” vote would have made your case that these Middle East wars are
- No comments when …
We get the picture. You are all sweet on Vets when the election is near, but when push comes to shove you are no where to be found.
Full article here >>>.