Posted: October 12, 2014
Government Track is a non-partisan group that tracks and compares all members of Congress. Linked below is a 2013 report on Tom Udall. Here are some of the findings (remember, they are not a hater group):
- Writing bi-partisan bills: Tom Udall is 2nd lowest of all Senate Democrats
- Powerful co-sponsors on his bills: Tom Udall is in the lowest 50% of Senate Democrats
- Leadership score: Tom Udall is in the lowest 50% of Senate Democrats
- Co-sponsors on his bills: Tom Udall is in the lowest 50% of Senate Democrats
- Joining bi-partisan bills: Tom Udall is in the lowest 25% of Senate Democrats
- Bills co-sponsored: Tom Udall is in the lowest 50% of Senate Democrats
LAWS ENACTED BY TOM UDALL: 0 (zero)
Our analysis is that Tom Udall is partisan, ineffective, and mediocre in his duties in Washington. We are glad we haven’t seen any of his bills made into law. He is mostly there to vote on bigger bills made up by bigger Democrats. He is a safe vote for Democrat ideology, but can’t find a way to co-operate with opponents.
Why would an Independent voter cast a vote for a representative whose door only swings one way?
Full article here >>>.