Posted: October 15, 2014
We hate the fact that the Albuquerque Journal sometimes requires you to answer stupid survey questions in order to read their articles but, in this case, it is worth it.
Andy Boyd’s letter to the editor makes the following points:
- The U.S. economy has been sputtering for six years.
- The tax code is an inscrutable mess.
- Immigration requires attention but neither side budges.
- Our borders are not secure, as well as our ports or electric grid.
- Nothing has been done to beef up our cyber security.
- The U.S. infrastructure is old and dilapidated.
- National debt surpasses 18 Trillion and spending has not abated.
- Dems talk of obstruction but 100s of bills sit on Harry Reid’s desk un-acted upon.
- Both parties play political games to make themselves look good and deflect blame.
- Term limits are not on the schedule.
And the list goes on.
As Mr. Boyd so aptly states “Since Congress won’t clean house, the voters need to do it.”
We say “Amen to this.”
How many wrongs do we have to put up with until we say we are mad as hell and aren’t going to take it anymore?
Full article here >>>.