Posted: September 29, 2014
From the linked Albuquerque Journal Op-Ed below:
“Addressing serious issues requires a commitment to bi-partisanship and perseverance. It’s this kind of work I’m privileged and proud to be a part of …”
Tom Udall is a funny guy.
- He has been voted one of the two most LIBERAL Senators in Congress.
- He has a terrible record of bi-partisanship.
- He has a terrible record of protecting government jobs in New Mexico (3,500 jobs lost last year).
- He has a terrible habit of lashing out at his enemies (ethics complaint for IRS scandal and tar and feather of Allen Weh in his latest television promotion – calling Weh a Tea Party extremist).
- He has a terrible record of protecting the middle class.
- He has a terrible record of reining in big banks, Wall Street and big business.
- He has a terrible record of balancing the budget (says it will hurt jobs).
- He has a terrible record of protecting borders (plenty of work-VISA’s for foreign workers).
- He has a terrible record on supporting small business (check NFIB rating).
- He has a terrible record of going to War (votes to let Obama train Syrian fighters in Syrian Civil War).
- He has a terrible record on protecting your individual rights (check NDAA 2014). He has a terrible record on protecting vets (voted to cut benefits 2014 Budget Control Act that slowed spending growth but didn’t cut a penny).
You could go on and on and DoesTomudallRepresentYou.com does a fantastic job of showing you that Tom Udall:
- Isn’t moderate.
- Isn’t bi-partisan.
- Isn’t fiscally conservative.
- Isn’t socially conservative.
- Isn’t business friendly.
- Isn’t for oil and gas in a state that relies on it for money.
- Isn’t for individual rights.
- Uses the power of the state to crush individual free speech.
- Takes new mexico land and gives it to feds.
- Bought and paid for by out of state interests.
Don’t let Tom Udall get away with it again. Look at his record, look at his statements.
Tom Udall votes party line almost 100% of the time. He votes with the extremes of his party almost 100% of the time.
Unless you are a progressive Democrat (20% of voters), he votes AGAINST you almost 100% of the time.
What’s up with the fabrication Tom?
Say what you mean and mean what you say – don’t New Mexicans deserve this?
Full article here >>>.