Posted: July 17, 2014
- Being treated as if my value to the government is as a source of labor or funds.
- Being spied on and treated as if I have no privacy.
- Government officials who lobby for my vote only to ignore me once elected.
- Taxation without representation.
- Pat downs by TSA.
- Fusion centers that are combined surveillance of federal, state, and local law enforcement.
- Laws that won’t let you hold religious studies at home, plant a home garden, or collect rain water.
- Agencies such as Department of Homeland Security, Social Security, Post Office that stock up on hollow point bullets.
- Construction of FEMA camps for political prisoners and dissenters of government policies.
- NDAA that lets the federal government lock you up without due process and hold you indefinitely.
As John Whitehead, who wrote this article, says – there is much going on today in this police state of America.
“When,” he asks, “are people going to stand up and say no more?”
It seems, one has to suggest, that everyone is going to be late for their own firing squad.
Full article here >>>.