Posted: October 21, 2014
The thing around DoesTomUdallRepresentYou.come is that the staff are all individuals and you know what that means – it means that it is hard to get agreement on anything until objections have been voiced, discussion has wandered far afield, and conclusions draw down to the smallest denominator.
Pat, a seemingly bright enough staff member, cut to the chase and forced me to go back to the library on the Fed (check the battleground issues on this Website):
“What did the Federal Reserve ever do to hurt me?”
The linked article below gives you ten reasons to dislike the Fed. Pick any one of them and if you find three or four that make sense you have a good enough reason to flush the Fed down.
Still, here are ten reasons the Fed hurts us all:
- The Fed has too much power to control the country.
- The Fed has devalued our currency.
- The Fed hurts the poor and middle class.
- The Fed is run by unelected and unaccountable suits.
- The Fed makes our country less stable.
- The Fed is secretive.
- The Fed benefits special interests.
- The Fed bails out “too big to fail banks”.
- The Fed is unconstitutional.
- The Fed encourages deficit spending.
We think number 9 is all we need to know, but if that doesn’t float your boat, there are others you can choose as your rallying cry.
It is hoped that New Mexico gets a different Senator. Tom Udall is just a cheerleader for the status quo.
When you give bankers what they want, you get what you want.
Full article here >>>.