Posted: July 9, 2014
“In 2012, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke fessed up and said that the low rates the Fed has maintained in an attempt to ignite the U.S. economy are BADLY hurting retirees and others who rely on fixed incomes.”
Federal Reserve policies are supported by Tom Udall and by the new Chairwoman of the Fed, Janet Yellen.
The linked article below explains six ways retirees are hurt by Fed policies.
- Fed policy means paltry returns on savings
- Fed policy means low rates on fixed annuities
- Fed policy means underfunded pension funds
- Fed policy means costly long term care premiums
- Fed policy means making safe havens unsafe
- Fed policy means future inflation
When Tom Udall says he is for seniors and retirees he is saying what seniors and retirees want to hear. When he supports the Federal Reserve policies, and he has for decades, he is hurting retirees and seniors.
Tom Udall will say anything to look good. It is his votes and his positions on issues that really determine everything. Tom Udall is another pretender. When you support the Fed, as he does, you are hurting Seniors and retirees – plan and simple.
Full article here >>>.
Second article here >>>.