What Tom Udall Says:
“Keep God in the public sphere and out of government …”
What Tom Udall Does:
- Opposes requiring schools to allow school prayer.
- Rated 15% by Christian Coalition indicating anti-family record.
- Rated 100% by AU supporting separation church/state.
- Votes “No” to treating religious organizations equally for tax breaks.
- Votes “No” to protecting the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Votes “Yes” to allowing Pledge of Allegiance issues be decided by courts.
- Won’t say whether it is moral to use taxpayer money to fund abortions.
- Votes to require religious organizations to provide abortion and contraception services via health plans to their clients.
- Against anti-Muslim talk because of terrorism.
- Belongs to the Mormon Church.
- Against religious instruction in public schools.
- Against prayers at sporting events and graduations.
- Against crosses at public buildings.