What Tom Udall Says:
“The U.S. should always listen to other countries before pursuing its own interests …”
What Tom Udall Does:
- Votes “No” on co-operating with India as a nuclear power.
- Votes “No” on stopping foreign arms transfers to China.
- Votes “No” on reforming the United Nations by restricting payments.
- Votes “No” to normal trade relations with China.
- Supports globalization with U.S. pre-eminence.
- Votes “No” to maintaining American sovereignty versus the U.N.
- Opposes expanding military.
- Voted for Clinton’s War in Kosovo.
- Opposed Obama’s Syrian War.
- Supported Obama’s bombing of Libya.
- Voted against Bush’s wars in the Gulf and Iraq.
- Supported War in Afghanistan.
- Supports sanctions on Iran.
- Supports the International Monetary Fund.
- Says nothing about “Fast and Furious” or “Bengazi”.
- Supports Obama passing out Ambassadorships to donors.
- Supports foreign aid to Egypt.
- Supports foreign bankers working with U.S. Federal Reserve.
- Supports foreign aid.
- Votes for/supports all world treaties to control climate and transfer money from the developed world to third-world countries.
- Votes for the recent budget agreement that didn’t cut spending but did cut Veteran’s benefits.
- Took advantage of the college exemption from military service when he went to study abroad during the Vietnam War.
- Supports getting U.S. troops involved in United Nations peacekeeping forays around the world.
- Voted for CIA Director James Brennan who spies on Congress and meddles in international affairs with covert and not so covert operations.
- Supports Obama’s foreign policy even though that policy is amorphous and undefined.
- Supports cutting appropriations for the military but never social programs.