Posted: September 23, 2014
This is a posting on Allen Weh’s Facebook page:
“C’mon man, don’t be another establishment guy. Show some passion, some Constitution-Libertarian-Tea Party passion! Here’s how you respond to Udall’s phony war on women, Allen:
The War on Men:
- 94% of industrial accidents
- 92% of occupational fatalities
- 97% of combat deaths/casualties
- 90% of the homeless
- 80% of suicides
- 76% of homicides
- Under 42% of college enrollment
- Only 10% awarded child custody
- Half as likely to commit child abuse as mothers
- Big losers in ObamaCare premiums
- Female sexual assault victims declined by 58% from 1994 to 2010″
There are all kinds of Constitutional type questions that could be thrown at Tom Udall. In fact, he is one of the least Constitutional kind of guys around which is funny since he is all hyped up to amend a document he doesn’t even believe in.
This posting was cool because it gives us hard cold facts, the kind of things that roll off Tom Udall’s back like water off a duck’s back.
There are lots of generalities thrown around these days, but, if you start with specifics, it seems that guys are not exactly doing well either.
When a politician like Tom Udall slants his entire campaign to women you don’t even want to be a guy. You don’t want to be in business. You don’t want to be a taxpayer. You especially don’t want to be in private enterprise. And, finally, you don’t want to be a Constitutionalist.
If you are one of these, you will NEVER be represented by Tom Udall.