Posted: August 9, 2014
A very new poll from NBC, that carries water for the current administration, linked below, carries some not so shocking messages:
PEOPLE ARE FED UP!
People polled by the old time television network have a grave opinion about the future of this country – that their children will not have the same opportunities as they did. Fully 75% feel they have had more opportunities than their children, and grandchildren have had, or will have.
They are concerned with the economic disaster that is Washington D.C. and the elites that currently say they represent us.
- 60% of the poll’s respondents are dissatisfied with the U.S. economy.
- 70% of the poll’s respondents think the U.S. is headed in the wrong direction.
- 80% of the poll’s respondents are tired of our political system.
- 60% of the poll’s respondents don’t like the President.
- 86% of the poll’s respondents don’t like Congress.
- 40% said someone in their household lost a job in the last five years.
- 64% are feeling the results of the 20087 meltdown.
Polls are said to be polls and polls are often said to not tell you much of anything.
Even with a margin of error of fifteen percent, this poll by a traditionally rosy pollster has enough power to make us concerned. We compare our in the streets experience with what the poll says and we are not surprised anymore.
When Tom Udall does his happy talk ads on television and his happy talk interviews on radio just remember that it is mostly happy talk.
The numbers don’t support happy talk. We listen to numbers here at DoesTomUdallRepresentYou.com
- The numbers show high unemployment.
- The numbers show a high part of the work force not looking for work.
- The numbers show a stagnant housing market and inflation at your local grocery.
- The numbers show rising costs and taxes.
- The numbers show wealth moving upwards not downwards.
- The numbers show unsecure borders.
- The numbers show increased food stamp use, increased claims for Social Security Disability and Section 8 housing.
- The numbers show militarized police forces.
- The numbers show centralization and consolidation in the economy so big government and big business run the show.
- The numbers show homeless are on the rise and foreclosures are still here.
The numbers show that you should be worried. If Tom Udall is not worried then you should be worried.
He acts as if he hasn’t got a care in the world. When you make votes that cause pain and don’t take responsibility for those votes, we think you need to be kicked out of office.
Maybe New Mexicans will forget happy talk this election and think about numbers. We will all be better off if they do.
Full article here >>>.